Anybody need a new case for their Samsung Note 5 phone?

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by bercrystal, Aug 5, 2023.

1. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

I ordered a new phone case a few weeks back because the one I had was starting to fall apart. I ordered the red case & when the package arrived it had a black case.

I contacted the seller & he offered a discount to keep the wrong color case. I told him I would prefer to get the one I ordered & 3 days later after no communication, I filed a case with eBay.

He sent me the correct color but declined to send me a shipping label to return the black one.

Anyway, before I throw it in the donate box I thought I would see if anyone here needed one. I'll cover ground advantage shipping for the USA & will work out something for international members.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If there happens to be more than 1 person I will spin the wheel next Saturday 8/12.

2. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Wow, your phone has lasted a while! Is it 8 years old? (Looked online and it said it came out in 2015.)

I had an old one -- a Samsung Galaxy S5 -- from Aug. 2014 to Oct. 2020. It was getting very slow by then, and its camera went bad -- so got a different phone.

Good luck! I hope somebody can use it!

3. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

That sounds about right.

The battery doesn't last as long as it use to but other yan that it seems to be doing okay.

I know chances are slim but I thought I would at least try. :happy::happy:

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted