Antique Vase with Eagle Mark - Help Identifying

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by L-A, Jan 29, 2021.

1. L-A

L-A New Member

Hi everyone,

Could anybody please help me identifying the mark on this vase?

Thank you so much

Best regards,
    Ruben

Attached Files:

2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Just making it larger by clicking Insert as full image on top of the photos.

IMG_20201029_1242322139.jpg

L-A and judy like this.
  3. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Welcome, there are some things you need to tell us so we can help you...

Where did it come from (inherited, bought at a thrift store)? Where are you (we have members from all over the world)? With a lid I don't think it is a vase. What are the measurements?

4. L-A

L-A New Member

Hi Marie, thank you for your answer. I live in Portugal and I bought it here. I have an antique store and plenty of people sell me things. I always want to know what I'm selling so I was just looking for someone who knows this specific mark because I keep trying to search about it without any success.

5. L-A

L-A New Member

Thank you for the information Kiko ;)

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
  6. popsycat

popsycat Well-Known Member

I am watching a serial on British telly at the mo and the murderer has a black tattoo on his wrist exactly like that. I know that is no help, but I can't help myself.

L-A and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted