Antique Pyrex Dish

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kardinalisimo, Apr 10, 2018.

1. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

5A1288FB-4F26-495C-89EA-F6A737AF1330.jpeg 4B9DE1E3-D20B-42F2-B425-C8C9BA184FDC.jpeg An older piece with the dollar sign logo. Any idea what the opaque 167-267 sells for?

yourturntoloveit likes this.
  2. kardinalisimo

No Pyrex experts around?

3. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Huntingtreasure likes this.
  4. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Huntingtreasure likes this.
  5. kardinalisimo

Yeah, I know about the mid century pieces but honestly I don’t have the time to get familiar with the rare pieces. I may check some Pyrex from time to time when shopping but not hunting them.
    This one grabbed my attention because of the old mark and so far I find it only in clear.

6. Huntingtreasure

Huntingtreasure Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted