Antique Painting Signed With What Appears To Be Bunny/Bee

Discussion in 'Art' started by antiquelover69, Jul 23, 2022.

1. antiquelover69

antiquelover69 Well-Known Member

This is another painting from my storage.I can't make out the name.There's what appears to be a bunny or bee.I just can't make it out.Any idea.Oh by the way I'm so happy site is back up,I was getting the error message. SAM_5315.JPG SAM_5316.JPG SAM_5317.JPG SAM_5318.JPG SAM_5320.JPG SAM_5319.JPG SAM_5321.JPG SAM_5322.JPG SAM_5323.JPG SAM_5324.JPG

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

I see C. G. Howell. But I wouldn't be sure that's the work of a professional artist.

Debora

3. Roaring20s

Roaring20s Well-Known Member

4. antiquelover69

5. antiquelover69

Sorry for forgetting.I see I had posted before thanks so much!

Debora likes this.
  6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

maybe u should number them......u know...like an inventory !!!

antiquelover69 likes this.
  7. antiquelover69

Komokwa,you are right,when my grandsons and my younger son moved to Nashville I have no help.I'm trying to close some of my storages down.I have been buying storages for over 30+ years.Selling is slow.My friend who was an expert in antiques and artwork passed.I have enough paintings to start an art gallery,lollol.Just don't have the help anymore.I'm really trying to sell all the items.I have 11 storages,costing too much.It's sooo hot here in Memphis too hot for me to get out.I'm glad I can asked for help on this site.Oh I have many unusually items.

Aquitaine, Figtree3, komokwa and 3 others like this.
  8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

That was the impression I got.;)
    Yes, you do. This one is really charming, it makes me smile.

Aquitaine likes this.
  9. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I played with that little 'bug-a-bee' a little more today.....that canvas is so coarse, there's not much refining to be done....But, I did try a bunch of filters to enhance the outlines.....below is what I SEE, but I'M SURE OTHERS WILL HAVE DIFFICULTY SEEING what I see.....first image is just your original of the mark, the second is enlarged & enhances with explanations right on the image.......you might have to stare a minute to let the images form.........and I'm sorry it doesn't explain just what the mark IS!!!! I think we'd ALL like to know!!!! I just added the 3rd image....sometimes it's easier to see smaller!

SAM_5321.JPG

SAM_5321-XX-gigapixel-art-scale-2_00x.jpg

SAM_5321-XX-DeNoiseAI-severe-noise.jpg

Figtree3 and Any Jewelry like this.
  10. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

I suspect that's an eagle with snake and cacti.

Debora

Draft saved Draft deleted