Antique lamp identification/worth

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Robert A, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Robert A

Robert A New Member

I'm looking for any information on this old pendant globe light. It was salvaged back in 1970 from an old house that was being demolished. The lamp was already old at the time of salvage. I can't find anything on it.

Attached Files:

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

show that label.....in an actual photo, please

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

WELCOME to ANTIQUERS, @Robert A.....I'm afraid the lighting in your images wasn't very conducive to producing good, sharp images, but I've lightened & sharpened a bit, best I could....I could NOT make that tag/or label readable.... I rotated it 180 deg. and I think it's right side up now....looks like the bottom greenish "circle area" might be a 1" I think........

Resized_20230304_171214.jpg

20230304_171025.jpg

20230304_171010-A.jpg

20230304_171034.jpg

tag in hanger-gigapixel-very_compressed-scale-2_00x-cropped.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    LauraGarnet02 likes this.
  4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

And, since you're new, and until you're used to the site a bit more, you might want to bookmark this page or copy this info....on posting images......

For Future reference, when posting images:

Try emailing them to yourself as "medium" size, they should then be under 1 MB!

Each image MUST be UNDER 1 MB....
    There are instructions on site here on how to reduce the size of your image, if that is the problem......you are allowed up to 10 images per post!!! Here are some links to the instructions:

If on the computer:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

If on an iPhone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/

And if on an Android phone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709/

As an added note, when you have your photos LISTED, but BEFORE you hit POST, please click on the wording that says to "POST EVERY IMAGE FULL SIZE" !! That way, we're not clicking on little thumbnails, but get to see all of the images full sized!! Thanks! Remember, it takes a bit for MOST new members to get the hang of it, but it's really quite simple once you get used to it!!!" If you need help, Just ASK!!!:happy::happy:

LauraGarnet02, Bakersgma and komokwa like this.
  5. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

50s at the earliest. More likely 60s.

6. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

label might be UL label. These sell when marketed as Hollywood Regency style swag lamp but still not that much.

Draft saved Draft deleted