Antique Japanese/Chinese Pot With Bronze Holder Signed characters

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by antiquelover69, Mar 11, 2023.

1. antiquelover69

antiquelover69 Well-Known Member

I know this pot has been listed on here before but I never got an answer.Maybe I can get help this time.Antique Japanese or Chinese pot with characters.The pot is setting in a bronze holder.Can anybody tell me what the characters are or what they mean.How old the pot is.I have several pics of characters,trying to show a maybe clear pic SAM_0319.JPG SAM_0321.JPG SAM_0320.JPG SAM_0322.JPG SAM_0323.JPG SAM_0323.JPG SAM_0324.JPG SAM_0325.JPG SAM_0326.JPG SAM_0327.JPG SAM_0330.JPG

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

missing a lid , whatever it is..........
    strange item..:wideyed::wacky:

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted