ANTIQUE AMERICAN WALTHAM ?1890's Pocket watch

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by bill1985, Mar 6, 2022.

1. bill1985

bill1985 New Member

11.jpg 222.jpg 3333.jpg Hello question regarding the value of this watch below is the description provided and included are items pictures

I haven't seen another quite like this one am wondering the true value

Many Thanks!!

American Waltham # 4664330 (yr. 1890) Case is made by BWC co. Wheat Sheath Hallmark (Brooklyn Watch Case Co. I looked up Hallmark is for 14kt outter case 8kt. inner.
    Condition For Repair , missing Glass, hands and Fob ring, Also wont stay closed on front side.
    ANTIQUE AMERICAN WALTHAM HUNTER CASE POCKET WATCH 1890 14Kt. For parts or Repair.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    judy likes this.
  2. bill1985

bill1985 New Member

4444.jpg 5555.jpg 6666.jpg 777777.jpg other pictures of item

would like more info on the watch other than dollar value

I'm also wondering where the collector value is and where the desirability is on the item THANK YOU!!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

melt weight of the gold...... imo.....no further value or collectable value other than that...

Fid likes this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Please go back and edit your picture files to change from thumbnails to full image so all members can see them.

5. Rayo56

Rayo56 Well-Known Member

Also porcelain face is cracking besides all the other problems. Like @komokwa stated. You have gold value at least. Unless you can prove prominence that it was owned by somebody Important.

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted