Anodized aluminum travel cups. German...?

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by moreotherstuff, Mar 8, 2021.

1. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

The cups measure 3 ½” tall and are 2 ½” across at the top rim. Each is in its own vinyl traveling case. Each case is close to 3” across and 4 ¾”. The guarantee has the monogram AZN (ASN?) and, given that it is written initially in German, I'm guessing a German manufacturer. But who?

Colorful Anodized Aluminum Travel Cups Vinyl Cases Heaters Rowland Emmett -c.jpg

Colorful Anodized Aluminum Travel Cups Vinyl Cases Heaters Rowland Emmett -d.jpg

Colorful Anodized Aluminum Travel Cups Vinyl Cases Heaters Rowland Emmett -b.jpg

Colorful Anodized Aluminum Travel Cups Vinyl Cases Heaters Rowland Emmett -e.jpg

cxgirl, patd8643 and antidiem like this.
  2. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

There is a pewter a manufacturer - Anton Schreiner of Nabburg - but I don't see any anodized stuff connected with that name.

antidiem likes this.
  3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    cxgirl, sabre123, antidiem and 2 others like this.
  4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Love the travel pouches! :)

5. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

cxgirl, antidiem and i need help like this.
  6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Back when we were kids, my parents had some a bit taller on our sail boat....guess they figured much better than broken glass.....just brought back a “boatload” of memories!!!!!!! THANKS for that!!!

7. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

8. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

thanks for the memories.....!!!:happy:

9. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

those are great with the cases:) The guarantee is for the heater part, so maybe AZN didn't make the cups.

komokwa and i need help like this.
  10. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

The travel pouches are very much in the style of someone who's name has gone. Arg. Peynet?