Amronlite Sheaffer's Bankers Desk Lamp - Part Needed

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Politically Collect, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Greetings. I recently purchased this lamp at a local sale. This lamp is an Amronlite Lamp with Sheaffer’s Pen holders. It is marked with both brands. These lamps typically have stickers on the underside identifying the model however those have apparently worn off. Missing from the lamp is the horseshoe shaped bracket which mounts the shade to the stand. I am hoping someone who visits this board could point me in the direction of this part. Please don’t suggest that I search eBay as I’ve thoroughly searched the web for this part. Attached are photographs of this lamp as well as an example of the part needed. Any information as to the model, year of manufacture, current value, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks. Politically Collect. IMG_2946 (1).jpg IMG_2948 (1).jpg IMG_2953 (1).jpg IMG_2958 (1).jpg

Bakersgma and sabre123 like this.
  2. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

May be an insurmountable task, PC. Are you opposed trying to fabricate the part? It doesn't appear that much, if any, of the bracket would be visible when viewed at a typical vantage point. Is this correct?

3. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

Have you tried this place?

ANTIQUE LAMP SUPPLY

Even if they don't have the part, they may have advice.

4. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

Here is the part needed:

AmronlitePart.png

Maybe @the blacksmith can advise you on how you could go about fabricating it if you can't find the part.

komokwa likes this.
  5. Here is the part I am looking for. Some are unmarked like this one, some have the "Amronlite" logo. Amronlite Bracket.jpg

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted