Amethyst Glass Sherbets Any Ideas of Maker

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ola402, Jun 22, 2014.

1. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Hi All! I bought a set of 8 of these yesterday because I love the light lavender/amethyst color. They are 4 3/4" high and 3 5/8" wide at the top. The bowl as a tiny dot optic pattern. Any ideas of maker and age? I think I paid too much for them, considering they are sherbets. But I'm hoping someone loves the color as much as I do. This is my first post so my images may be too large. Dunno. TIA! sher1.jpg

sher2.jpg

2. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

Lavender martini glasses. :cool:

3. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

I also wish I knew why my photos do not show a white background. The lavender glass photo was taken against a white background and my camera (or its operator) chose to change is to a dull purple color.

4. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Here's you piece on a cream background, lost some of the lavender color, though. Lavender.jpg

I PhotoShopped it.

Draft saved Draft deleted