Amber EAPG Creamer Richards & Hartley

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kardinalisimo, Dec 5, 2017.

1. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

Mill Cove Treasures likes this.
  2. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

I agree Richards and Hartley #25 aka Three Panel circa 1888. What size is yours it looks like maybe the creamer. This may or may not have been made by USG after the merger. More likely USG was selling old stock.

3. kardinalisimo

Creamer size. What's with the different handles?

4. George Nesmith

I do not know about the handles but the EAPGS facebook files show the handle both ways on an amber and clear creamer. WAG that the "dots" caused a production problem and the mold was modified.

5. kardinalisimo

Thanks for the replies. I guess very modest value?
    Btw, what's still "hot" on the EAPG market? I see great looking pieces selling for so cheap.

Mill Cove Treasures likes this.
  6. George Nesmith

Unfortunatly not much. Vaseline has some attraction but mainly for the UV reaction novelty. Still collectors but not much competition to support prices.

dgbjwc likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted