3rd Thrift Store Find.6 Piece Ceramic Canisters,Signed "Madeline"

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by antiquelover69, Jan 20, 2022.

1. antiquelover69

antiquelover69 Well-Known Member

This is the 3rd piece I found at thrift store.6 Piece st of canisters with protruding artwork,Signed inside the ceramic,"Madeline "81 and 80". SAM_5001.JPG SAM_5003.JPG

judy likes this.
  2. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

I would venture to say that they are one of those home hobbyist sets. Like the Holland Molds. Medeline made them in 80/81

3. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

My mother used to do this type of stuff in the 1980s. There was a local ceramic shop that sold "blanks". You'd pick something out, paint it, and they'd fire it for you.
    I agree it's likely that someone named Madeline made (painted) them herself in 1980 and 1981... but can we see the siggie?

Draft saved Draft deleted