2 Pottery Vases

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Josh, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

Have 2 older vases I need help to identify. First one in blue with handles measures 3 3 /4" tall and is 5 3/4' wide. no marks that I can see. The second one is a simple design done in solid white. measures 11 1/2" tall and is 9" wide. Has a maker's mark on the base but I do not know who it belongs to.

DSCF2149 - Copy.JPG DSCF2150 - Copy.JPG DSCF2151 - Copy.JPG DSCF2152 - Copy.JPG DSCF2154 - Copy.JPG DSCF2155 - Copy.JPG DSCF2157 - Copy.JPG DSCF2158 - Copy.JPG DSCF2160 - Copy.JPG DSCF2162 - Copy.JPG

lauragarnet likes this.
  2. msgood2shoe

msgood2shoe Well-Known Member

3. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

Thanks msgood2shoe, the second piece is McCoy and is actually supposed to be an oil jar not a vase.

Have not been able to find anything on the blue one yet.

4. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

The blue one is Eve, by Haeger.

lauragarnet likes this.
  5. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

Not sure about the first one but I agree with msgood2shoe that the second is Nelson McCoy.

6. GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

7. GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

Beat me by a heartbeat! Your piece's sister...

8. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

WOW, you guys are so good. That is definitely the blue vase I have. Thanks so much.

9. GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

Thank YOU, Josh. It's my pleasure to actually HELP now and then!

Draft saved Draft deleted