Featured 2 Pieces Of Elegant Glass

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Josh, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

1. I thought this divided bowl was Imperial Candlewick, but I have not been able to find a matching piece. Measures 6" by 5 1/2" and is 1 1/4" deep.

2. Set of 9 Heisey bowls in the Rib & panel pattern. They all have the H in diamond mark. These measure 5 1/8" wide and are 2 1/8" tall. I would asume they are fruit or dessert bowls, but so far I have not been able to find any information to confirm these as part of the pattern.

DSCF1851 - Copy.JPG DSCF1852 - Copy.JPG DSCF1853 - Copy.JPG DSCF1845 - Copy.JPG DSCF1846 - Copy.JPG DSCF1847 - Copy.JPG DSCF1850 - Copy.JPG

2. Bdigger

Bdigger Well-Known Member

Look to Duncan Miller Teardrop for the divided bowl. Just going from memory here.

EDIT: Yes the divided bowl is Duncan Miller Teardrop Divided Relish

3. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

4. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Could your Heisey pattern be Double Rib and Panel? The Rib & Panel pieces I saw all had star bases and yours has a plain base. It's hard to find good photos of these types of pieces anywhere.

Perhaps @Cherryhill know the answer.

LauraGarnet02, *crs* and judy like this.
  5. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

Bdigger, thanks for the id on the Teardrop bowl.

ola402, it could be that they are the Double Rib. I cannot find a lot on this pattern or like you said good photos.

LauraGarnet02 and pearlsnblume like this.
  6. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  7. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone for all of the help.

8. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Missed this discussion, I was out of 'town' for a while. Sorry. Tudor is the accepted name for No. 411, also 412 and 413, slight variations on the design. Tall took care of you in my absence, for which I thank him.

Draft saved Draft deleted