Featured 2 Blown Art Glass Pitchers

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Josh, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

2 green blown glass pitchers, wondering if anyone might have info on these. Thanks

1. Green with white swirls and a semi-rough pontil. Measures 6" tall and is 4 1/2" wide, 5 1/4" including handle.

2. Green with etched cats holding mice and then pawprints above them. Marked on the base with a Panther? head against the backdrop of the moon? and the numbers 02, which I assume are the year it was made. measures 4 3/8" tall and is 3 1/2" wide, 4 3/4" including spout and handle.

DSC_0010 - Copy.JPG DSC_0015 - Copy.JPG DSC_0016 - Copy.JPG DSC_0023 - Copy.JPG DSC_0021 - Copy.JPG DSC_0022 - Copy.JPG

2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

No idea, but the second mark is a cougar's head.

judy likes this.
  3. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Someone on one of the Facebook glass groups has a red heart shaped weight with this mark. They don’t know what it is either!

judy likes this.
  4. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

Thanks, i guess I should join one of the Facebook groups also. I guess the search continues.

Draft saved Draft deleted