2 1960s Ozz Franca art print

Discussion in 'Art' started by rknarr2, Apr 16, 2019.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I have 2 prints by Ozz Franca whose dimensions are 23 1/8" x 9 1/8". I am having a hard time find them and their worth. I found Vtg Mid Century Modern Ozz Franca Skyline Cityscape Print Wall Art, 27" x 12" but it is not the same size. I also found some on google but interestpin did not give me a price amount. I hope someone can help me figure out these prints and values? Thank you so much. Rob
    IMG_8315small.JPG IMG_8316small.JPG IMG_8323small.JPG
    IMG_8317small.JPG

Christmasjoy and Ghopper1924 like this.
  2. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

The size difference between your prints and the one you found online isn't all that different so I don't think it would impact the price.

Christmasjoy, rknarr2 and Ghopper1924 like this.
  3. Ghopper1924

Ghopper1924 Well-Known Member

What ARE they worth, anyway?

i need help likes this.
  4. rknarr2

I do not know that answer.

i need help likes this.
  5. trip98

trip98 Well-Known Member

Priceminer show a selection of values from 2011-19 ranging from $25 to $189 for your skyline print. Depends on size, condition, etc.

rknarr2, Pat P and i need help like this.
  6. trip98

trip98 Well-Known Member

7. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

That's where the size difference would count... the difference between 23" and 43" wide.

yourturntoloveit and i need help like this.
  8. rknarr2

9. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

yourturntoloveit and i need help like this.
  10. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

It is an active listing. . .

Pat P, i need help and rknarr2 like this.
  11. rknarr2

So, now that I have bought it, I can tell you its worth...haha. No, actually, I found this completed listing
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mid-Centur...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The name of this print is called Skyline Horizon and it went for $22.50 + $14.66 S/H. You make a valid point. Rob

Pat P, i need help and Jivvy like this.
  12. rknarr2

I probably found the lowest completed listing on ebay at around $25. Rob

13. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

In my experience, the going prices on eBay for prints has gone down over the years, other than for highly collectible ones, so it's hard to go by prior year prices. Also eBay prices are usually lower than on other sites.

14. rknarr2

ok, what sites do you like? Rob

Pat P likes this.
  15. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

For the last 10 years or so I've ony sold on eBay and Etsy, and lately only on eBay. I do sell prints, they just take longer to sell than they did 10 or 15 years ago and I have to price them lower.

I don't know which are the best sites for selling better prints... other members might know. But at least for lower value ones, I think that eBay, and somewhat Etsy, are probably still the best places since there are more buyers.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    i need help and rknarr2 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted